Have Questions?Ask our Design Team
Fortuny Murillo Christmas Stocking
Fortuny's Murillo fabric is a 17th century design named after the Spanish Baroque painter, Bartolomé Esteban Murillo. The front of the stocking features an intricate green detailing set on a background of gold, while the backing and trim are in gold cotton sateen. Available with or without a cuff. Coordinate with other pieces from our Fortuny Collection like the matching Christmas tree skirt or accent pillows.
Please note - only cuffed stockings in this style can be personalized with a monogram.
- Fortuny Murillo fabric and gold cotton sateen
- Monogram is in coordinating thread, approximately 3.5" tall
- Stocking is 21" long x 14" wide
- Spot clean only
- Constructed in America of handcrafted Italian fabric
- All Fortuny items are custom made. Please allow for a 2- to 3-week lead time.
- Choose a monogram thread color and monogram style
- Enter your monogram in the box that appears
- For a three-letter monogram, enter your initial in the following order: first, LAST, middle
For example: Sarah Kathryn White - sWk.
- For a two-letter monogram, enter your initials in the following order: FIRST, LAST
For example: Sarah White - SW