Fortuny Murillo Christmas Tree Skirt
$ 1,800.00 USD $ 0.00 USD
Fortuny's Murillo fabric is a 17th century design named after the Spanish Baroque painter Bartolomé Esteban Murillo. This large tree skirt features intricate green detailing set on a background of gold, with trim in gold cotton sateen. Coordinate with other pieces from our Fortuny Collection like the matching stocking or accent pillows. Also available for tabletop trees.
- Fortuny Murillo fabric and gold cotton sateen
- 52" wide, 8" center opening
- Recommended for a maximum tree height of 9 feet
- Spot clean only
- Constructed in America of handcrafted Italian fabric
- All Fortuny items are custom made. Please allow for a 2- to 3-week lead time.
Custom Large Tree Skirts
For larger sizes, please contact our designer at firstname.lastname@example.org for your custom order request.