$ 75.00 USD
Margaret Zainey Roux Collection
- Acrylic picture frames— They instantly transform an antique book page, a pressed botanical, or a vintage textile remnant into a unique, free-standing piece of art.
- Bloom large serving bowl—Bloom’s petal-like rim and melamine composition keeps wine bottles cradled and chilled on the bar.
- Acrylic stocking holders— I adore an extravagant holiday mantel, but my antique marble mantel is inherently ornate so keep it fuss-free with fresh greens and garden roses, a few rose-gold glass baubles, and simple Belgian linen stockings. The acrylic stocking holders also lighten up the look and make perfect platforms for pillar candles!
- Acrylic dove—I love how Colleen took this traditional symbol of peace and hope and modernized it with an abstract profile and contemporary acrylic composition. At Christmas, I’ll perch a single dove on the side of a potted amaryllis or paperwhites. At Easter, I’ll secure one to the center of a grapevine cross with white flowers woven through it.
- Logan Ledford Holiday Ornaments—Logan’s ornaments remind me of champagne bubbles—sparkly and effervescent! I’ll corral a dozen of them in a glass bowl on the coffee table or scatter a few here and there on different surfaces around the house.
from $ 40.00 USD
from $ 22.00 USD
from $ 34.00 USD